Monday, March 23, 2009

Can't stop the cuteness




I can't believe that this little bunny is turning into this little girl.






It's really crazy how fast it all goes. Over a year already. Stevie is so funny now. I always found her to be a hilarious newborn. Probably because of all of the hair that she had (still does). She just seemed funnier than other babies. I don't mean funnier looking either, I mean comical. Now she's even more hilarious though. It's so fun when their personalities start to come out and you get a glimpse of what they are going to be like.

This motherhood stuff is crazy. I look at her and can't believe she grew inside me. It's kind of gross and bizarre when you think about it. But also, cool and the neatest thing ever. Even though I feel like the same person the whole experience has changed me so much. For the better, I think.

Anyway, I was just looking at old photos of little Miss Stevie and I couldn't believe how much she has changed. Thought I would share.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love photography, dolls and mini things too. My deviated septum, not so much.

Followers