It's back, an all new Friday list of things I love. This week's edition is all about the web.
Here is a list of things I am currently loving on the web:
1. Awkward Family Photos.com. Their motto is "Spreading the Awkwardness". This site is so fabulous. If you feel like you are having a bad day or just need a laugh, go here immediately.
2. Spencer Tweedy.com. Spencer Tweedy is Jeff Tweedy of Wilco's 13 year old son. This is his blog. This blog is fun to read because he talks about regular kid stuff but also gives us a glimpse into the life of being a kid with a rock star dad. His tales of being on the road touring with Wilco are funny. So is the photo of him on their stop in San Fran:
3. Making it Lovely. This is Nicole Blach's web site. For anyone who lives in Oak Park, IL you will know her as the owner of Pink Loves Brown. Her and her husband are in the midst of an ongoing transformation of the home and Nicole updates us on the progress on her site. What they have accomplished is amazing. They both have fabulous taste. My favourite are her style posts, and finding out how things are going with their new family member, baby Eleanor who just turn 3 months. Check this site out for lots of fashion and home style inspiration.
4. The Sartorialist. This is Scott Schuman's blog about fashionable people. It's like people watching all over the world and they are always dress so fabulous. Great for style tips and just fun to look at in general. Scott has a new book out as well for those of you who would prefer a paper copy of the site.
5. The Perry Bible Fellowship. Hilarious comics that will have you laughing all day long. Check it out:
Other cool things to check out:
Design *Sponge, Young House Love, The Girls, Passive Aggressive Notes.com
I could go on forever.