Sunday, October 4, 2009

Ginger love

The other day somebody referred to me as a redhead. It's happened a couple of times before. I'm always a little shocked because I have never really considered myself a redhead. When I was little my hair was super blonde. As I got older it went more of a strawberry blonde. I of course, like many women, have dyed my hair many colours over the years so at certain points in my life I have been super red. Now it is back to it's natural colour which I guess has some red in it, but I consider it more brownish blonde. But a redhead? I don't know. I'm super flattered. I love redheads and being included in their company is a real compliment.

How can you not love the gingers?










No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love photography, dolls and mini things too. My deviated septum, not so much.

Followers