Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Love List

It's Friday so here we go again. 5 things I am currently loving.

The new Kate Spade Owl Bag. So cute.




People of Walmart. Hilarious. You have to visit this site. As Erin put it "It's like a white trash zoo". Thanks lady.


Sasha Ruffle Boot from Payless. Tried these on yesterday and can't stop thinking about them. Must go back.



My new cell phone. It's an LG Rumor. Perfect for texting.



Mad Men. I came to this late, I admit. But I just finished Season One and it was fabulous. So many unexpected storylines. Peggy preggers, did not see that coming! I can't wait to start Season Two. It's impossible to watch this show and not wish you were Joan Holloway. I dare you to try.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love photography, dolls and mini things too. My deviated septum, not so much.

Followers