Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pay Stub Snub

Yippie it's pay day and I got a pay stub. Having just come back from maternity leave 3 weeks ago (that long already??) I wasn't sure if I would have been added back to the pay list so it was a nice surprise to know that I got my pay stub, which means I got paid, right? Wrong! I have the stub that shows me the money I should have gotten but my account, she got nothing! How hard is this people? Come on!!!! Anyway, apparently it should be fixed by tomorrow but I won't hold my breath. I never understand why these things are so hard.

Sure wish I had money to buy this:




Love you Marc Jacobs, but the only shopping I will be doing until I get paid is for groceries.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love photography, dolls and mini things too. My deviated septum, not so much.

Followers